Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Updates and more...

I have been meaning to update our blog... really.... but it has been overwhelming since I haven't posted since January. Basically I have decided to start from now on.  Rylee turned 1 in April.  We had alot of fun at a local park.  Rylee and I have gotten to spend time together this summer and I have loved every second.  Swimming 3-4 times per week, naps every day, playing games, watching movies, etc. We have really enjoyed getting to spend time with family.   Rylee had her 15 month check up.  She weighs almost 28 lbs and is 32 inches tall.  She has been in the 95th percentile at every check up.  She is still not walking but the pediatrician isn't worried.  She says she will walk by 18 months and if she isn't we can discuss our options on how to help her then.  I will be working at Linda Jobe Middle School for a second year.  I get to move up with my students from last year which makes me the 8th grade counselor this next year.  Evan will be staying at home with Rylee again and is focusing on finishing school.    We love our little family.  Spending time together is always fun.  I hope to update the blog more regularly.





1 comment:

  1. Hooray for the update! I love seeing all the pictures of Rylee. She is so cute!

    ReplyDelete