Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Family Pictures 2011



My friend Chelsea MacDonnell Fullmer took our family pictures last minute. She even did 2 photo shoots because the weather was very cold and windy during the first one and her camera stopped working. I'm glad it did because looking back at the outfit I chose for the 1st one, it wasn't such a great choice. It is CRAZY to look back at this family picture compared to our family picture when Rylee was a newborn. Just to prove it, I have included one of those pictures at the bottom of the page.



3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Look at how much Rylee has grown! What a sweet baby girl! I so enjoyed playing with her over Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww - my fav is the close up of Rylee in the leaves. Super precious! :-) Hey which e-mail do you use for blogger? I've finally started updating mine again but have it set on private. Send me your e-mail and I'll add you to the list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! love the family pics! Rylee is adorable!

    ReplyDelete