Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

28th Birthday

I had a great 28th Birthday!  It started on Saturday the 2nd with Evan taking me to Roadhouse for dinner while my sister watched Rylee.  Unknown to me, they were putting together a suprise party at my house.  We went to Target after dinner and then came home to find my sister, her husband, Heather, Jake, their kids, and Amanda C. at my house.  We had a wonderful costco cake and snacks.  Then we watched Twilight that I got for my birthday.  Sunday we played at the park with Rylee and went to Chuy's for dinner with my family.  On my actual birthday on Monday, I went to work and we had Johnny Carino's for lunch.  Evan and Rylee came to eat with me.  Monday night, Johnnie came over and we ordered pizza and she made me a yummy strawberry cake.  It was a wonderful birthday because I have so many wonderful people in my life!



No comments:

Post a Comment