Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 3, 2010

End of the School Year

Every year is bitter sweet. What's sad is that this year, namely this bunch of kids, has been so rough that I am not too sad to see them go. This year was probably the toughest for me so far. Anyway, here are some pictures of my classroom ready for the summer. They are painting every room, so every shelf, counter, and wall has to be cleared. Which means everything gets put in the center of the room so the painters can get to the walls. Yay for summer!!!!!!





2 comments:

  1. awww your classroom!!! This is exciting!! Hey, I LOVE your new background!! I'm thinking about stealiing it for myself. ;) It reminds me of Hawaii! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for summertime! When are you coming to FL?

    ReplyDelete