Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Christmas Decorations

Our tiny apartment has been decorated for our first married Christmas! We thought long and hard over how to decorate the tree. Evan wanted blue and silver while I wanted traditional red and green. We went with blue and white after we saw these cute snowflake ornaments. I think it turned out pretty good. The Russell door hanger is one that hung in Evan's house growing up. We had alot of fun putting these up this year. Hopefully I can take a picture of our balcony to our apartment. The apartments have a balcony decorating contest and you can win a gift card! We want to win! I hope you are all having a great holiday season!

2 comments:

  1. I love your Christmas decorations! This year we got a smaller (6ft, I think) that has multi-colored lights for the kids to decorate. The adult (read: my) tree is decorated in red and gold like the tree we grew up with when we were young. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Your tree is beautiful. Alex really loves blue and silver, too.. but we ended up going with red, green and brown. I think eventually when we have a house we'll get another for his to have his blue and white tree. :) And I love that door hanger, brings back memories. Love you both!

    ReplyDelete