Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, November 30, 2009

Christmas Wonderland

Every year, my parents add more and more to their ever growing collection of Christmas decorations. These decorations are stored in 30 gallon plastic bins. These bins are stored in a small basement closet underneath the house in our play room. These bins must be carefully removed from this closet, carried up 2 stairways and through 2 narrow hallways where they are stacked on top of one another. There they are unpacked one by one. I guess I didn't realize how not normal this was until I helped Evan's family put up their decorations this year. It literally took them 3 hours to put up BOTH the inside decorations and outside. It takes us 6 hours to only put up the inside. Here is a picture of most of the bins stacked together. Remember, this is only the inside decorations and ornaments. I will post pictures of the final products once everything has been put in its proper place. Here is also a picture of Evan resting after helping bring some of the bins upstairs. Once everything is said and done though, I do enjoy going to my parents house and walking into their personal Christmas Wonderland.




No comments:

Post a Comment